Dermatology and Removal of Novelties in Lviv in the Cosmetology Center
From now it is not a problem to get rid of warts, papillomas and other new formations. In "Mediostar" an up-to-date cryodestructor through which the procedure for the removal of warts will go quickly and painlessly is waiting for you.
Warts on fingers, hands, body, face, foot firstly place indicate the instability of the human immune system. They arise due to the virus and with reduced protective forces of the organism, the possibility of emergence of papillomas, warts or other new forms increases.
If you have new tumors on any part of the body, especially if it delivers discomfort, you should always contact "Mediostar" to remove papilloma or wart.
Removal of warts with liquid nitrogen in the Mediastar is quickly, safely and painlessly. Of course, you can try to remove the tumors yourself, but it is quite risky, because careless handling of poisonous celandine or strong chemically active substances can lead to the burns of adjacent tissues, and in case of involuntary or incorrect handling may simply not give effect. In addition, without establishing an exact diagnosis it is dangerous to carry out any procedures.
Removal with liquid nitrogen or so called cryodestruction in "Mediastar", the low temperatures makes a deep freezing of tissues and leads to their destruction.
When should you contact a dermatologist?
• Soreness, itching, burning in the place of enlargement of the warts.
• New formation changes the color, form, size, and appears a non-uniform color.
• Increasing quantity;
• Warts in a prominent place causing aesthetic discomfort.
• Bleeding new formations, tearing.
• Increased warts in areas of the skin where they interfere and can be traumatized.
It is necessary to choose an experienced qualified specialist, because the quality of the procedure, the aesthetic appearance of the skin after healing of the wound depends on it, therefore we recommend to remove the new formations on the skin with the specialists of "Mediostar".
Dermatological survey includes:
- Review of the dermatologist and his evaluation of your problem.
- Referral to the laboratory tests.
- Dermatological evaluation of test results.
- Assignment of treatment (cosmetic procedures, drafting table to impressions, advice on nutrition, individual diet).
IT SHOULD BE NOTED! Dermatological survey at the center "Mediostar" is conducted by doctors with extensive experience in the field of dermatology.