Piercing (piercing) is one way of decorating the body with precious metal, costume jewelry and other decorative objects by dressing them in specially created openings. In addition to the most common type of piercing – ear piercing, other places on the body are used for piercing decoration: eyebrows, lips, nose, nipples, navel, intimate area.
Piercing is a medical procedure that a doctor must perform!
It is in the center of laser hair removal and cosmetology that “Mediostar” piercing services are provided by a surgeon with many years of experience. Before the piercing procedure, you will receive professional advice from a doctor. For piercing in our center we use primary bioplastic jewelry, which is much better than those made of surgical steel; they have antiseptic properties and do not cause adverse reactions at the puncture site.
- history of epilepsy, psychiatric disorders and traumatic brain injuries;
- blood diseases, especially hemophilia;
- women are not advised to perform a piercing during the pre-menstrual period, during pregnancy and during menstruation;
- congenital defects of the heart, kidneys and other organs and systems (possible spasm of the heart muscle and impaired healing of the canal);
- bronchial asthma (to prevent asthmatic attack);
- chronic organ diseases (gastric ulcer, gastritis, pancreatitis, otitis, sinusitis, etc.);
- allergy to metals;
- keloid disease (a genetic predisposition for scarring at the site of damage).
Important: The guidelines for this procedure are individual to each client.